What do you think God is asking of us in Australia at this time? We believe God desires a holier church where everyday lay Catholics can be more deeply united in the life of the church, and where the laity can play an important role in rebuilding the church. We believe that God desires t ..
Prayers of the Faithful On matters of importance to be mentioned in our prayers (Submitted to the Plenary Council of Australia by the Secular Franciscan Order of Australia) Explanation: These Prayers of the Faithful are an initial attempt to make petitions about the important to ..
The following documents contain a detailed Franciscan Study Course which has been kindly provided by the Franciscan International Training Facility. This course is not intended for OFS members in formation, but rather as a personal study course for anyone wishing to advance their Franciscan ..
Documents from the 5th OFS and YouFra Asia-Oceania Congress, Bali - 2017 1 SUMMARY OF FORMATION (/LiteratureRetrieve.aspx?ID=173216) (/LiteratureRetrieve.aspx?ID=173217)2 SUMMARY OF COMMUNICATIONS (/LiteratureRetrieve.aspx?ID=173217) (/LiteratureRetrieve.aspx?ID=173218)3 SU ..
SOME REFLECTIONS FROM OFS LEGISLATION Fr John Cooper OFM Cap –National Spiritual Assistant OFS-Australia When Saint Francis recognised that, among the friars there was a problem in exercising authority in the Order, he turned towards the model of a family rather than to the power of hierarchy ..
- Saints Louis & Zelie Martin
- A Seraphic Angel appears in the form of the Crucified Christ and gives St Francis the stigmata - Monthly Spiritual Message March 2020
- Positive Opposites - Monthly Spiritual Message February 2020
- FRANCIS, TEACH US TO PRAY (Part 3) - Monthly Spiritual Message January 2020
- FRANCIS, TEACH US TO PRAY (Part 2) - Monthly Spiritual Message December 2019