St Francis saw the need for the three Orders he founded to have rules. The Secular Franciscan as with all Orders has its Rule, Constitution and Statutes.
You can download the following documents (in pdf format).
- The Rule of the Secular Franciscan Order (127KB)
- General Constitution of the Secular Franciscan Order (321KB)
National Statutes Australia amended September 2018 (339 KB)
Decree of approval National Statutes Australia September 2018 (133 KB)
- THE MERCY OF GOD AND “LAUDATO SI” IN POPE FRANCIS AND ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISI (Part I) - Monthly Spiritual Message July 2020
- A TIME OF SPIRITUAL COMMUNION - Monthly Spiritual Message June 2020
- “JEWS” AND “GREEKS” Part 2 - Monthly Spiritual Message May 2020
- “JEWS” AND “GREEKS” Part 1 - Monthly Spiritual Message April 2020
- Saints Louis & Zelie Martin