St Francis saw the need for the three Orders he founded to have rules. The Secular Franciscan as with all Orders has its Rule, Constitution and Statutes.
You can download the following documents (in pdf format).
- The Rule of the Secular Franciscan Order (127KB)
- General Consitution of the Secular Franciscan Order (321KB)
National Statutes Australia amended September 2018 (339 KB)
Decree of approval National Statutes Australia September 2018 (133 KB)
- SECULAR FRANCISCAN PRIORITIES (Part 2) - Monthly Spiritual Message OCTOBER 2019
- SECULAR FRANCISCAN PRIORITIES (Part 1) - Monthly Spiritual Message SEPTEMBER 2019
- ORIGINS OF THE SECULAR FRANCISCAN ORDER - Monthly Spiritual Message AUGUST 2019
- THE PARABLE OF THE TALENTS - Monthly Spiritual Message JULY 2019
- LAUDATO SI’ ON THE ENVIRONMENT - Monthly Spiritual Message MARCH 2019