St Francis saw the need for the three Orders he founded to have rules. The Secular Franciscan as with all Orders has its Rule, Constitution and Statutes.
You can download the following documents (in pdf format).
- The Rule of the Secular Franciscan Order (127KB)
- General Consitution of the Secular Franciscan Order (321KB)
- National Statutes Oceania amended July 2013 (177KB)
- Was St Francis Born In a Stable? Monthly Spiritual Message December 2017
- WILL WE BE READY TO CELEBRATE THE 800TH CENTENARY OF THE RULE OF THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF PENANCE? - Monthly Spiritual Message November 2017
- The History Of Project Adoption (Part 2) - Monthly Spiritual Message October 2017
- The History Of Project Adoption (Part 1) - Monthly Spiritual Message September 2017
- Franciscan Family Model - Monthly Spiritual Message August 2017