St Francis saw the need for the three Orders he founded to have rules. The Secular Franciscan as with all Orders has its Rule, Constitution and Statutes.
You can download the following documents (in pdf format).
- The Rule of the Secular Franciscan Order (127KB)
- General Constitution of the Secular Franciscan Order (321KB)
National Statutes Australia amended September 2018 (339 KB)
Decree of approval National Statutes Australia September 2018 (133 KB)
- Towards Christmas - Monthly Spiritual Message December 2020
- The Countess Elizabeth Wolff-Metternich - Monthly Spiritual Message November 2020
- THE MERCY OF GOD AND “LAUDATO SI” IN POPE FRANCIS AND ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISI (Part 4) - Monthly Spiritual Message October 2020
- THE MERCY OF GOD AND “LAUDATO SI” IN POPE FRANCIS AND ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISI (Part 3) - Monthly Spiritual Message September 2020
- Talks from the 2020 NSW & ACT Virtual Retreat