St Francis saw the need for the three Orders he founded to have rules. The Secular Franciscan as with all Orders has its Rule, Constitution and Statutes.
You can download the following documents (in pdf format).
- The Rule of the Secular Franciscan Order (127KB)
- General Constitution of the Secular Franciscan Order (321KB)
National Statutes Australia amended September 2018 (339 KB)
Decree of approval National Statutes Australia September 2018 (133 KB)
- FRATERNAL DIALOGUE - Monthly Spiritual Message May 2021
- “THE JOY OF THE GOSPEL FRANCIS TO FRANCIS” PART 3 - Monthly Spiritual Message April 2021
- “THE JOY OF THE GOSPEL FRANCIS TO FRANCIS” PART 2 - Monthly Spiritual Message March 2021
- “THE JOY OF THE GOSPEL FRANCIS TO FRANCIS” PART 1 - Monthly Spiritual Message February 2021
- Towards Christmas - Monthly Spiritual Message December 2020