Prayers of the Faithful On matters of importance to be mentioned in our prayers (Submitted to the Plenary Council of Australia by the Secular Franciscan Order of Australia) Explanation: These Prayers of the Faithful are an initial attempt to make petitions about the important to ..
O God, who have given to the Church and to the world St Maximilian Mary Kolbe, priest and martyr, burning with love for the Immaculate Virgin, totally dedicated to the missionary apostolate and to the heroic service of his neighbour, grant that we, also, to the glory of your name, ..
Prayer of the Pilgrims at Padua O dear Saint Anthony, look upon me here before your relic/image. I have come to pray to you driven by my own need and trusting in your renowned bountiful generosity. I ask you to present my requests before God, to speak in my name to the Father ..
Rosary of the Seven Joys of the Blessed Virgin The Franciscan Crown, also called the Rosary of the Seven Joys of the Blessed Virgin, dates back to the fyear 1422. The story is told of a pious young man who had been admitted to the Franciscan Order in that year. Prior to his joining the Orde ..
(for private devotion) Lord, have mercy on us! Christ, have mercy on us! Lord, have mercy on us! Christ, hear us! Christ, graciously hear us! God, the Father of Heaven, Have mercy on us! God, the Son, Redeemer of the world Have mercy on us! God, the Holy Spi ..
Lord, our God, we intend to make present the charism of our Seraphic Father Francis in the life and mission of the Church, in various ways and forms but in life-giving union with one another. By our profession, we pledge ourselves to live the Gospel in the manner of St Francis by means of our Ru ..
- The Countess Elizabeth Wolff-Metternich - Monthly Spiritual Message November 2020
- THE MERCY OF GOD AND “LAUDATO SI” IN POPE FRANCIS AND ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISI (Part 4) - Monthly Spiritual Message October 2020
- THE MERCY OF GOD AND “LAUDATO SI” IN POPE FRANCIS AND ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISI (Part 3) - Monthly Spiritual Message September 2020
- Talks from the 2020 NSW & ACT Virtual Retreat
- THE MERCY OF GOD AND “LAUDATO SI” IN POPE FRANCIS AND ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISI (Part 2) - Monthly Spiritual Message August 2020